Livingstone Safari Tanzania is a travel company in Tanzania. We attend to all the details that make your Tanzania Trip unforgettable and let you focus on the good stuff. We provide top-of-the-line service tailored to meet your travelling needs. Either you want a one-day safari or a long monthly expedition, we are here to make your African dreams come true! The mission of Livingstone Safari Tanzania is to be your guide in this beautiful land. Our safari company is committed to bringing the best safari experiences to the explorers of Tanzania. Our tours are fully customizable - whatever your booking inquiry may be, we are here to make your Tanzania dreams come true.
Livingstone Safari Tanzania was has been operating since 2016. Creating travel memories of a lifetime for customers takes enormous different elements, and we completely understand this. With an in-depth understanding of our land & more than 10 years experiences working in tourism and hospitality, we always endeavour utmost to fulfil our customer's ever-changing needs & wants, and deliver the most unforgettable trip filled with the real local experiences. Moreover, being Earth's most customer-centric tour operator, we are committed to offering competitive value for money travel at the best quality in order to go beyond the customer's expectation.
You came on safari to see loads of wildlife; custom designed safari vehicles offer:
1. Custom pop-up roofs that allow you to stand up and get 360º views.
2. NO mileage restrictions—you’ll travel where the wildlife is.
The vehicle seating is designed to ensure each and every guest gets the best, most comfortable safari experience possible
1. There’s seating for up to 7 travelers, but on average, there are just 5 in a vehicle.
2. Everyone is guaranteed a window seat, every single day.
You’ll spend a lot of time in your vehicle on safari and you’ll want to be as comfortable as possible:
1. All vehicles are outfitted with multiple outlets for easy battery and device recharging.
2. You’ll be provided with complimentary bottled water all day long.
3. Our custom-designed “snorkel” keeps the engine going even in water, so river crossings are worry-free.
4. The pop-up roof offers protection from the sun, so you can focus on the wildlife.
5. Keep your camera steady even on the roof with our stabilizing bean bags, provided in every vehicle.
Private-owned and fully independent, our core aim is to ensure the smoothest safari experience possible with 24/7 support.
Tailor-made, full service itineraries including flights, transfers, car hires and any extras at no extra cost to you.
Enjoy complete financial protection. We are fully accredited and bonded.
If you find a better rate, we will match it. Our relationship with Tanzania's top operators means you get the best rates.