Livingstone Safari Tanzania is a locally owned and operated Safari Company with its base in Arusha Tanzania. We are registered by the Tanzania Company regulatory authority and licensed by the tourism board of Tanzania to perform all tourist related activities.
Livingstone Safari Tanzania is a travel design company dedicated to crafting individually-inspired travel experiences. We engage our clients through personal discussion, applying our incomparable expertise to create journeys that become a unique reflection of the individual traveler. Our passion for excellence ensures every journey will be seamless and worry-free, enabling the traveler to discover, be inspired, and come to know the culture of a destination.
We specialize in tailor making your tour to ensure you get the perfect safari itinerary for you tastes and budget. With a personal touch from the first email right up until we drop you off at the airport, we pride ourselves on offering unparalleled customer service.
With expertise in not only luxury but culture, wildlife and history as well, Livingstone Safari Tanzania reveals your destination with an authenticity beyond the reach of any other travel company.
You came on safari to see loads of wildlife; custom designed safari vehicles offer:
1. Custom pop-up roofs that allow you to stand up and get 360º views.
2. NO mileage restrictions—you’ll travel where the wildlife is, no matter what.
The vehicle seating is designed to ensure each and every guest gets the best, most comfortable safari experience possible
1. There’s seating for up to 7 travelers, but on average, there are just 5 in a vehicle, so spread out.
2. Everyone is guaranteed a window seat, every single day.
You’ll spend a lot of time in your vehicle on safari and you’ll want to be as comfortable as possible:
1. All vehicles are outfitted with multiple outlets for easy battery and device recharging.
2. You’ll be provided with complimentary bottled water all day long.
3. Our custom-designed “snorkel” keeps the engine going even in water, so river crossings are worry-free.
4. The pop-up roof offers protection from the sun, so you can focus on the wildlife, not your sunscreen.
5. Keep your camera steady even on the roof with our stabilizing bean bags, provided in every vehicle.
Private-owned and fully independent, our core aim is to ensure the smoothest safari experience possible with 24/7 support.
Tailor-made, full service itineraries including flights, transfers, car hires and any extras at no extra cost to you.
Enjoy complete financial protection. We are fully accredited and bonded.
If you find a better rate, we will match it. Our relationship with Tanzania's top operators means you get the best rates.